For you to do
For you to help your student
- Help your child evaluate his or her financial aid award letter.
- Schedule final college visits or overnights if it will help your child decide which college to attend.
- Help your child decide which college to attend.
- Make a master calendar with deadlines and due dates.
- Help your child with time management and organization.
- Make sure your child has a quiet place to study without distraction.
- Offer to proofread any scholarship essays your child is required to write.