For you to do
- Think about how your child's college education will be paid for.
- Determine your family's affordability threshold.
- Talk with your child about how his or her college education will be paid for and your family's affordability threshold.
To help your student
- Help your child with time management and organization.
- Make sure your child has a quiet place to study without distraction.
- Start getting informed about colleges.
- Walk around nearby colleges with your child.
- Start thinking about SAT and ACT test prep.